Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, May 6, 2013

What Do I Do?

Wow! This is a loaded question! I don't work a job outside the home and I don't work any job at home that pays me cash.

I do plenty at home that probably doesn't get noticed much but there are plenty of rewards that go along with it.

Here's what I do:

1. I care for and take care of my husband.  I am married and loving my sweetie more than I ever thought I could love someone.

2. I mother my 3 children. And I love being a mom.

3. I teach. I homeschool those same 3 wonderful children 180 days per year. And I love it!

4. I cook. I cook 3 meals per day most days. And I love it. (I just wish I had more time for it.)

5. I do laundry. And guess what? My favorite household chore is laundry. Yeah, I'm crazy like that.

6.I clean. I'll be honest here. I don't really love that part. But I do love the part of keeping my house nice and neat for my family.

7. I help minister. I'm a pastor's wife. I love helping my husband in his ministry.

8. I travel. We travel A LOT! I love the travel part but I love being back at home.

9. I sing. Not professionally. But around the house, in the shower and at church. I love best to sing harmony in a group but I do sing solo all around the house.

10. I play the piano. And I love that too.

Maybe the bottom line here is that I love what I do! I love what God has allowed me to do and created me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment