Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, May 3, 2013

Blogging Through May Day 3



Things That Make Me Uncomfortable
 
 
I can think of a few..........
 
1.The first thing that comes to mind is CONFLICT. I never have liked it and I never will. Growing up, I never ever saw my parents fight. My dad was a pastor and one day a man from our church came into our living room and started pulling books off the shelves and throwing them. He was accusing my dad of having ungodly books. (They were Louis L'amour books for crying out loud.) I was maybe 10 years old and I didn't like it.
 
 
 
2. Another thing that makes me uncomfortable is REPTILES, especially snakes. Yuck! It makes my skin crawl just thinking about them. I won't even put a picture because they give me the heebie-jeebies.
 
 
3.I am also uncomfortable staying in motel rooms. I mean the bed may be comfy but the thought that other people slept in that bed. Shudder! I am very picky about motels. A motel has to be super super clean for it to pass my inspection and even then I have to block out the thought of germs and unseen things being in the beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment