Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Day 25 (On Time Finally!!!)

Today's assignment is to tell about something that someone once told me about myself that I'll never forget. Good or bad.

Well, I'm going to go with something "good" here.

I am a thinker. I analyze and process lots of information. (Most information actually).

Sometime in my early teen years, my mom told me this.

"Jennifer, you're a thinker. I always knew when you were ready to get saved it would be for real. Because I knew you would have thought about it and processed everything through to know it's what you wanted for my life."

This was after I had been saved awhile and it has always stuck with me. It helps me realize that what I have is real and still holds. I didn't go into being a "Christian" lightly. I wanted it and knew it would work. And it still does. And I still want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment