Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day 19

Today's assignment is to tell 5 blogs I read regularly and what I love about them.

My very favorite blog is Everyday Reading.  Janssen writes book reviews, posts yummy recipes, writes about her 2 adorable little girls, craft ideas and travel. I love her style of writing. I love that there are lots of photos and I think her posts are interesting.

Another blog I like a lot is Good Cheap Eats.  Jessica is a mother of several children and she posts great recipes and meal plans for eating on a budget.

Another one is City on a Hill. This family is fun to read about. She hasn't posted lately because of some family physical issues, but when she does I really like it.

A blog I discovered recently is The Prudent Homemaker.  I don't agree with her religious beliefs (Mormon) but I do love her photography and her recipes. She has a great food storage system that blows my mind!

A sweet blog is Purposely Frugal.  I use "sweet" here not like everyone currently uses it, but I actually mean it's a sweet blog. The young lady is sweet, and she and her husband are going to school to become missionaries. They really do survive on hardly anything (in preparation for doing that later) and she has some clever, frugal posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment