Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, May 17, 2013

Belated Day 15

A Typical Day in My Life:

I don't have photos for this. Obviously, if I've been so busy I can't blog then I haven't had time to take pictures either.

But a typical day goes pretty much like this.

I get up at 8:30. Before my children. Yes, we are late sleepers. I get my glass of ice water and have my devotions. I then spend time playing some games on my iPhone. It's my morning "thing".

I get the children up and we have breakfast. After that, they have some morning chores to do. Then we start school. School can look all kinds of ways. My oldest stays in his bedroom for the majority of his schooling. My school day looks like this. This was from Day 2 of the Blogging Through May challenge.

During school, I am helping children with lessons and keeping up with laundry, meals, and dishes. After school, I do more housework and cook supper. Then I clean up. My evenings are for blogging, paperwork, reading, and relaxing. I go to bed at about 11:00.

Not very exciting but it is us.

No comments:

Post a Comment