Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, May 10, 2013

Day 10: My Most Embarassing Moment

Okay. Does anyone think I'll share my ACTUAL most embarassing moment? No way, Jose!! But I will share an embarassing moment in my life. 

We were at church. I had an older slip on that the elastic was quite stretched out in. But I didn't realize it at the time. I went to the back to the restroom and on my way back into the sanctuary my slip fell down. To my ankles. Yeah, that far! That wouldn't be too embarassing but then when I looked over (I was still at the back of the church) my friend was looking from my face to the slip and back to my face again. My face that was bright red by then. I managed to get back to the bathroom and fold the stop of my slip over a few times to make it "tighter".

I was so thankful this had happened at the back of the church instead of the front where I sit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment