Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pinterest Sarcasm

I have seen some blogs out there in blog land that are totally devoted to showing the awful results of people's attempts at re-creating pins from Pinterest. I have no desire to make someone feel bad, even if they can't follow instructions or whatever the problem it. And I have no desire to devote an entire blog to ridiculing my beloved Pinterest. But.....I will use some Pinterest Sarcasm from time to time for actual pins I have found. So maybe I'm making fun of the person's idea or the photographer's idea or something. But not Pinterest. No way. I love Pinterest too much. Pinterest, how do I love thee, let me count the ways. Oh, but I digress.

So here's a picture I saw on Pinterest.



It originally came from Better Homes and Gardens

Stylish Flexibility


It is supposed to be for Small-Space Dining Rooms. When you first glance at this picture it is attractive. I love the color scheme and the red flowers on the table are so cute. But...who is going to sit on that bench? I mean look at it!  With a shelf right above it you will have to have a built-in groove somewhere in the back of your head to fit over the shelf. Or you will have to bend your neck forward. Maybe the bench was meant for something else? But benches are for sitting. And they've even put pillows on it to make it more comfy. And if the bench is not for sitting, why take up space in a small-to-start-with dining area? Tell me! Can anyone tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment