Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Bear With Me......

New Blog!

I'm starting a new blog, which I have wanted to do for sometime. I had another blog but it was through another server and they decided to change everything just as I was getting it figured out. So I gave up! I checked it out and my last post was over 3 years ago. Wow! Time flies!

I live in a rural "small-town" in mid-America and love it. We used to live in a large city and moved for reasons I may post about in a separate post.

I have 3 children and have been married to the same man, my best friend, for over 18 years. I am close to the end of my 11th year of homeschooling.

I love to cook (but not to bake) and I'm learning to garden. I do some cross-stitching when I think about it. LOL!

I have 3 cats, the oldest of which gives us a new litter of kittens twice a year. Thus the two extra cats. Kittens we never could get rid of!

I play the piano, alto saxophone, and clarinet and sing. I love to READ!!!! My favorite hobby ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment